[OM] Has no one noticed ... (late model) iPhones can now do raw photos (

Subject: [OM] Has no one noticed ... (late model) iPhones can now do raw photos (as DNG files)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2016 19:46:34 -0400
With the advent of iOS 10 iPhone 6s, 6s+ and 7 can now do raw photos as long as controlled by an app that understands raw and can turn the feature on. Lightroom mobile is one such app.

I have a 6s and took on DNG shot today but haven't tried to process it yet either on the phone or on my computer.

There are lots of You Tube videos on the feature and it's clear that the iPhone is a much more potent camera with raw enabled.

Chuck Norcutt