Re: [OM] IMG: Airplanes

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Airplanes
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2016 06:22:26 +0100
That looks like quite a party again, Jim.

I looked up the Lancair and found it to be a very powerful machine: 310hp on a
machine weighing the same as the Tutor that I fly (Grob 115E) with only 180hp.

I was interested to see how much they go for and found this:

http://www.controller.com/listings/aircraft/for-sale/1414157/2007-lancair-legacy

Which looks very slick, and it has airbrakes!

Chris