[OM] IMG: Airplanes

Subject: [OM] IMG: Airplanes
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 17:08:29 -0500
Beechcraft owners and their friends are in the midst of Beech Party 2016, which started on Wednesday. Airplanes of many types, both old and new, are flying in, and flying about. I did not go over to their end of the field, but enjoyed seeing some nice airplanes that their owners took pride in showing off. I was told that the Museum's Beech Starship was up this morning, but I did not see that epic flight.

Most of the activity today consisted of formation flying and flybys. Here, three Bonanzas and a Lancair made a pass over the celebration.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Fly-by+725.tif.html

The same airplanes taxiing in, with the beginnings of Fall color in the background.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Taxiing+Home.tif.html

The Lancair Legacy is very colorful, still sporting its Reno racing number.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Lancair+Legacy.tif.html

And a small Van's RV-7A passed by on its way to join the party.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Van_s+RV-7A.tif.html

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA