Re: [OM] E-M5ll Repair.

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5ll Repair.
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 15:15:37 +0000 (UTC)
A possibility Jez. However when you look at the terms of their "Guarantee" it
states that they will do the work "in House" and you will be charged for the
cost of any parts, so not really a guarantee. I would prefer the work to be
done by Olympus, at least they guarantee their repairs.just annoyed that this
problem seems to be well known by Olympus, probably a design fault, and that I
had not been able to pay by credit card! BEWARE!! Regards John Duggan, Wales, UK