Re: [OM] Megapixels and definition or how many angels can dance on the h

Subject: Re: [OM] Megapixels and definition or how many angels can dance on the head of a pin
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 12:58:31 -0700
On 9/25/2016 12:24 PM, Philippe Amard wrote:
Because LR is the obvious answer?
;-)
Amities
Philippe, LR user since version ONE

One of a quite small number good answers. :-)

LR occasional user and disliker since before version one, when it had a
different name, before Adobe bought it.

Since they got the catalog up to speed (mostly), added the fabulous map feature and it comes free with my PS subscription, I use it pretty regularly - just not for image editing.

As I have yet to keyword my images, life seeming endless and full of ennui when doing so, and I've been geocoding for years, it has been a godsend for locating images.

I do recognize that it's a great editor for a great many people.

Contrary Moose