Re: [OM] Megapixels and definition or how many angels can dance on the h

Subject: Re: [OM] Megapixels and definition or how many angels can dance on the head of a pin
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 17:04:32 +0100
Brian, forgive me for being blunt, but I did not mention LR because you
didn't bl**dy well ask, you didn't hint that you were looking for advice,
and you have made it pretty clear in the past that you are happy with what
you have. Granted, your new PC gives you greater freedom to choose ever more
powerful editing facilities - but those come with ever more demanding
learning tasks, and ever more capacious downloads. Mindful of your pitifully
slow Internet connection, I am far from convinced that the (otherwise very
sound) advice to go for the Adobe CC subscription is practical.

Piers