Re: [OM] York, SC

Subject: Re: [OM] York, SC
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 20:17:24 -0300
My apologies. The fast, cheap, fried food addiction I can understanding, or try to understand. The meth addiction issue is something outside of my world of comprehension and understanding. Again, my apologies for opining on the latter without having a better handle on the issues. The gentleman with the pony tail did serve his country with honor and does not deserve to be discarded by society..

jh