Re: [OM] Annoying 'feature' of OMD-e-M5

Subject: Re: [OM] Annoying 'feature' of OMD-e-M5
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 20:59:48 -0400
It was Frank that identified the problem and recommended the solution. I only seconded and refined the answer with detail from the user's manual.

Chuck Norcutt

On 8/26/2016 6:39 PM, bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Thanks to Chuck and Moose for the information and advuce.

I would
never have recognised that feature as being the one controlling the EVF
display.

I've turned it off.

This coming week I will be in Dunedin
at the AGM of the NZ Institute of Forestry. Away from home and computer.

Being as local as this will ever be for me has made it 'just'
affordable. It costs an arm and a leg to attend these events.

It will
likely be my last ever opportunity to 'hang out' with my old forestry
professional workmates.

Cheers, Brian