Re: [OM] Annoying 'feature' of OMD-e-M5

Subject: Re: [OM] Annoying 'feature' of OMD-e-M5
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 09:13:10 -0400
I think Frank is probably correct. Scroll down to the "Setup Menu" (the wrench icon) and you'll see "Rec View" as an option. It can be turned off, set to an "auto" mode (switches to playback mode) or set to 0.3, 0.5 or 1-20 seconds in 1 second increments. I used to keep it set to 1 or 2 seconds. That caused response problems at times so I used it for a while at 0.3 seconds. I finally gave up and turned it off. If I really want to review images there's a button for that.

See page 85 of the E-M5 manual.

Chuck Norcutt