Re: [OM] Annoying 'feature' of OMD-e-M5

Subject: Re: [OM] Annoying 'feature' of OMD-e-M5
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 15:54:48 -0700
On 8/26/2016 3:39 PM, bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Thanks to Chuck and Moose for the information and advuce.

Much as I'd like to take credit for anything good, ans would have commented if
I'd been quicker, it was Frank and Chuck.

. . . This coming week I will be in Dunedin at the AGM of the NZ Institute of
Forestry. Away from home and computer.

Being as local as this will ever be for me has made it 'just'
affordable. It costs an arm and a leg to attend these events.

It will likely be my last ever opportunity to 'hang out' with my old forestry
professional workmates.

I sure wish you a great time!!!

- and another chance you aren't expecting! :-)

Arboreal Moose