Re: [OM] PESO: food shopping in France

Subject: Re: [OM] PESO: food shopping in France
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 09:50:30 +0100
Chris - we self-scan in Waitrose straight into our own (reusable) shopping
bags. Wave the cred card at the contactless terminal and we're out.  Will
be happier when they raise the contactless limit.

I'm ok with the plastic bag tax for groceries, but it really pisses me off
when I buy clothes and they just push them across the counter.  NEXT is
among the worst offenders.  More enlightened clothing shops realise the
power of a nice paper carrier emblazoned with their logo.

Rant over.