Re: [OM] [OT] Toyo 45G convert to 810G

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Toyo 45G convert to 810G
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 09:30:45 -0400
According to Toyo's product web page <http://www.toyoview.com/ProductInfo/ProductInfo.html> the 45GII and 45GX can be converted up to 5x7 or 8x10. As you might expect the two 8x10 models also note that they can be converted down to 5x7 or 4x6.

You call your camera the 45G as opposed to GII or GX. I don't know if the same conversion capability pertains to your camera but suspect that it might. I suggest you contact Toyo directly for assistance. <http://www.toyoview.com/AskToyo/asktoyo.html> This link is really only for US customers but I'm sure they will tell you where you can obtain information outside the US.

They also offer instruction booklets for sale <http://www.toyoview.com/AskToyo/toyo_orderbklts.html> which *may* address the conversion capability. However, this link is US only and they will not ship outside the US. But it can be seen from this list of cameras that the 45G is an older model and no longer produced.

The web pages above belong to the Mamiya America Corporation which apparently has no further ties with Mamiya. I don't know what the relationship is with Toyo which (I assume) is still in Japan. Good luck. If you need help getting something from the US perhaps a list member can help. Good luck.

B&H camera in New York City sells Toyo cameras. Here is a listing of all the new equipment they have for sale
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=toyo&N=0&InitialSearch=yes&sts=ma&Top+Nav-Search=>
and also the used equipment
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?sts=ma&InitialSearch=OS&usedSearch=1&N=0&Ntt=toyo>

I hope this helps,