Re: [OM] posting about tyres

Subject: Re: [OM] posting about tyres
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 21:06:59 +0100
I've replaced a couple on both of our cars recently. One's a Land Rover
that takes mud-and-snow Googyear tyres, the other's a TT which takes low
profile hi-speed Pirelli tyres. In both cases I found the best on line deal
I could (including blackcircles.com who operate as described by Moose). I
showed my local husband-and-wife mechanic business and asked how close they
could get to the price. They got within £5 (just under £100 all-in) so of
course they got the job. 20 mins while-you-wait service.
I'm sure he still made money on the deal.
Jez