Re: [OM] posting about tyres

Subject: Re: [OM] posting about tyres
From: Martin Walters <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 13:30:47 -0400
Jez: I suspect that you're right. I will also add that even if I bought a spare wheel and tyre, there's no place to put it! The base of the trunk/boot is now filled with electronics. Even my current model can only take a 'doughnut', though there would be room for a conventional tyre/rim without the black boxes.

A jack would be useful as I still swap the winter tyres myself. The jacking points are very low and not really designed for floor jacks.

Martin