Re: [OM] easy Instant printing from iphone or Fuji

Subject: Re: [OM] easy Instant printing from iphone or Fuji
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 16:56:55 +0200
The new selphy 1200 has airprint and uses the same paper I already have, I have just remembered that we also have a small mifi box which could create the required network, the only pictbridge printer I have is too large

Thanks though and if I may say without offence - sepia suits you it's an imposing portrait.