Re: [OM] easy Instant printing from iphone or Fuji

Subject: Re: [OM] easy Instant printing from iphone or Fuji
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 09:45:43 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Ian,            I have a Selphy myself and they do make excellent prints.
Ideal for illustrating architectural or archeological detail in submitted work.
     I know it is a pain but I would be inclined to buy 5 or 6 cheap, low
capacity cards from a place like "My Memory" and swop them out of the camera
and into the Selphy every couple of shots. I have not thought about going down
the Wifi route, it simply is not needed for way I use my selphiy. Regards John
Duggan, Wales, UK