Re: [OM] easy Instant printing from iphone or Fuji

Subject: Re: [OM] easy Instant printing from iphone or Fuji
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 14:58:20 +0100
I know you asked about iPhone or Fuji but perhaps the way I did photos at
our village fayre could help.

It was with the camera tethered to my pc running Lightroom (in tether mode
with a default preset to convert to sepia tone and vignette).  I had a
wired remote trigger on the camera so it was sitting on the tripod
more-or-less untouched, zoomed to widest angle, focused on the chair where
customers would sit.  A click on the remote trigger, press R on the
keyboard to enter crop mode and crop to suit (tight for one customer or
hardly cropped at all for a whole family shot) and then Print (defaults set
accordingly).  The whole process was about 2-3 minutes.

Example: http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=19953

Alternatively do you have a printer with Pictbridge - I think you can
tether direct to a printer, but you're limited to whatever editing controls
you have in the camera.

Good luck
Jez