Re: [OM] Photobook offer on TOP

Subject: Re: [OM] Photobook offer on TOP
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 00:49:32 -0500
These are all a part of exhibits at the Nelson Museum in Kansas City, the one in Missouri. They now house the Hallmark photo collection that formerly lived at the greeting card company's nearby offices. I'm not really interested in the 'Civil War either, but the books are superb. Reproduction quality is tops. Well worth the money.

-----Original Message----- From: Moose