[OM] Photobook offer on TOP

Subject: [OM] Photobook offer on TOP
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 22:15:46 -0700
From time to time, TOP offers good to great deals on photobooks. Some don't
interest me; some sell out quickly.

I bought into the current one. <http://tinyurl.com/hkjsjgs>

I haven't got very far in perusing them, but it seems it will be worthwhile. I'm not sure the Civil War photographs will interest me much, but I know some others here might be interested.OTOH, the Laughlin and Lange books make it a good deal for me. I'd not heard of Webb, but a quick dip into the book showed me some good images, and I think I'll enjoy it.

Monetarily, it seems a good deal. I was following some other wander through the web and ran across another reference to a book on Laughlin, only to discover that this Laughlin book alone is going, used, for as much or more as I paid for all of them new.

Library of Moose