Re: [OM] OT: BREXIT

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: BREXIT
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 17:40:08 +0200
I started writing before but abstained from sending but I agree in essence with ken, the people who voted to leave are those worst off, they feel neglected by the powers that be and felt they had nothing more to lose, It is unfortunately human nature that power corrupts and while those nearest gain it is those most distant from the power source that suffer, While I am not personally against the EU, I think this vote was not just against immigration - I think in part it was as N Farage suggested, the little people saying they have had enough of multinationals and financial institutions taking the mickey. I like to think I am neutral and not led by business funded media and I was actually surprised at the media bias against Farage in particular and whilst I do not agree with all of his policies or any other political parties for that matter he also spoke some sense at times but what surprised me was how he was so often misaligned such as the example here - he clearly stated he was ostracised from the leave campaign and it was what Johnson had as a campaign.

<http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-referendum-nigel-farage-nhs-350-million-pounds-live-health-service-u-turn-a7102831.html>

I watched the videos and saw him make no such promise, (please point it out to me if its there) Johnson however is another matter

Multinational companies however are extremely bad for local economics and people in general, we are about to face one of the most testing times in Human Existence and when we look back BREXIT I fear will be just a burp)

I was not allowed to vote (bet they regret removing expats eligibilty to vote now ) so can calmly say as an onlooker none of this was my doing.

Here though is a video to make us all healthier which you should watch - I am serious please watch it

Why fasting bolsters brain power: Mark Mattson at TEDxJohnsHopkinsUniversity

<https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4UkZAwKoCP8>

IanW