Re: [OM] IMG: How can you get a dirty sensor with a camera that does not

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: How can you get a dirty sensor with a camera that does not have interchangeable lenses?
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 14:46:26 +0200
Thanks, Chuck (and others who commented). The camera is not labelled or
marketed as weatherproof and since I live in a place that is very dry and often
windy, it is highly likely that a grain of dust got inside the camera. I very
much doubt that Panasonic would fix this under warranty (the camera is out of
warranty anyway), so I will just live with it and remove the spot in LR when it
is bothersome (as it is in the example I posted).

Thanks again to all.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain