Re: [OM] IMG: Shoe Repair Shop - Philippe and Mike

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Shoe Repair Shop - Philippe and Mike
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 17:39:58 -0700
On 5/26/2016 4:10 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
How did you do that??!!

Quite an impressive amount of work on that shot!

Quality, not quantity! ;-)

You fixed the most offending volume anamorphosis  issue as well as moving the
apparent focal plane.
Wish my vol anamorphosis correction plug-in had a "Moose option."

You . . . have a plug-in?*

Limited options,