Re: [OM] E-M1 vs E-M5II

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M1 vs E-M5II
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 13:38:23 -0700
On 5/11/2016 1:21 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
   . . . when it came to losing the rear end
on a corner. The way the rear end would kick out would force a
replacement of underwear. I can hang the tail out of most cars (911s
are a bit tripsy, though),

Ya think??? Seriously so on early-ish ones, like my '71. :-) I think I may have survived because I had many hairy miles in a 56 VW under my belt. Once one has pulled it out from sideways on a freeway in one of those . . . Get into a corner too fast? DO NOT touch the brakes. Nice, gentle application of throttle will generally pull that tail back in. Only once was I sure that wasn't going to work - but it did.

Lucky Duck Moose