Gratitude [was Thanks to Moose for hand-held focus stacking & 9 minutes

Subject: Gratitude [was Thanks to Moose for hand-held focus stacking & 9 minutes on the patio with the 75-300 + tubes]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2016 17:04:44 -0700
I've been meaning to thank you for these posts. I know I natter on about tech stuff, and my efforts to find effective ways to get the images I want. And of course most of the actual work is done for myself.

But little pleases me more than finding that someone else has benefited from my
posts about what I've been doing.

That you got out and tried these ideas, and enjoyed the process and results, is
very gratifying.

Grateful Moose