Re: [OM] Where we were - and PanaLeica 100-400 images

Subject: Re: [OM] Where we were - and PanaLeica 100-400 images
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 19:14:16 -0500
On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 12:32 AM, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'd like to be more organized, and have more images processed, but
> shooting season has happened and they are coming in faster than I can
> handle to my criteria.
>
> So here's a set of images from Carrizo Plain National Monument* at the
> beginning of the month. <
> http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=California/Carrizo_Plain

Disagree respectfully with Carol.  Very cool I think.  Favorites are the
cloud photos, the "normal" panoramas associated with 4422 (several
variations), 4267, and 4261.  On 4267 I can't quite see how some blossoms
are in focus and others not.  Just not seeing the focal plane in that one,
but I like it.

Navigating your gallery is a pain to me.  I have to right-click back to
select the next thumbnail.  What am I missing to cruise from one large
image to the next?

Thanks for sharing,
Joel W.