Re: [OM] IMGS: Sangak Bread

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Sangak Bread
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 09:52:00 -0400
Thanks, Paul.  Every single time that we told Iranian people we were from
America, they would break into a huge smile and say, "Welcome!!  We love
America.  American people are the best people."  Of course, we would reply
that we love Iran and Iranian people are the best people.  We never felt
unwelcome, anywhere or anytime.  They are truly tired of the drama and
would like to change their government (and probably our's!)

Tina