Re: [OM] IMGS: Sangak Bread

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Sangak Bread
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 08:48:53 -0500
The fascinating thing about many of your photos is that most of what we
know about certain countries is colored by the actions of their political
leaders and extremist groups. We usually don't get to have a look at the
actual people who live there.

I know that not everyone in a certain country is a terrorist. It's nice to
see daily life among the people who are probably as tired of the drama as
we are.

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 8:41 AM, Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> PESO:
>
> One of the best breads in Iran is Sangak which is baked on hot pebbles.
> You have to check your bread for pebbles or you might break a tooth!  But
> it's worth it.  Here is a series on Sangak bread:
>

> http://tinamanley.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/Iran/G0000YmlbTddL96g/I0000i8GAwwddrFY
>
> Click next 7 more times.  Click Less Info for a bigger photo.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tina
>
> --
> Tina Manley