PESO -- Turn me On

Subject: PESO -- Turn me On
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 22:11:57 -0700
The twelfth shot with my new Panny 100-400 lens.
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=19868>

I could easily have walked over and taken a shot with a more 'normal' lens. But this gives different perspective and background, which I like here. In fact, I'm quite pleased with the image.

Not much DoF, even at f10, at 800 mm eq. FL. I used MF and image mag. to place
the focal plane. Hand held, BTW. :-)

The threads have been filed off to prevent RVs from connecting their hoses, but it's all a tease. There's no water in the campground at all, as advertised.

Self Contained Moose