Re: [OM] PESO --For Mike G

Subject: Re: [OM] PESO --For Mike G
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 21:30:20 -0700
Yes, nice shot.

Thanks!

Thanks for the further clarification.  Moose is quite silent as to the new
b'fly kit but will wait patiently
for a report.  I hope we don't have to wait too long, however.

Hey, we weren't even supposed to get home until tonight! We got "rained out" by the nice Pacific storm that dropped needed rain all over the state. We'd been to Anza-Borrego State Park (Yet another huge, wonderful Calif. spot no one has heard of.) for a nice wander. The next day, Thursday, we were planning to head for Joshua Tree to camp for a day or so, then wander up toward home. Although we're waterproof, the prospect of spending a few days largely stuck inside our small Turtle under dark skies with rain and thundershowers much of the time wasn't appealing. We stayed another day with our friends, in hope (and comfort). But it was not to be, so we drove all the way home from almost the Mexican border on Friday. It rained most of the way, from light to torrential.

Only caught one other flutterby, and it only stayed a moment, one shot, before heading for other places. I suppose this 100% sample shows that the new lens works pretty well. :-) <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=19865>

An ID challenge for you and Dean?

And one other insect (or are there more legs?), for Dean. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=19863> The sun had set, and this critter was down in even deeper shade. I'm pretty happy with the ISO 6400 shot of a moving target.

Catch a Falling  . . . Moose