Re: [OM] PESO --For Mike G

Subject: Re: [OM] PESO --For Mike G
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 16:52:41 -0700
On 4/9/2016 5:50 AM, Dean Hansen wrote:
Moose is somewhere west of the Great Plains and has photographed the Peak White.

So, I ran across a high altitude Eurasian species on an arid, 2,000 ft.
elevation plain in Calif.?

Like Mike G., I haven't seen this butterfly species.  It's very
similar to the eastern Checkered White, which Mike sees occasionally in MA
and I see occasionally in MN.

Well, not all that similar, from images on Google.

Judging from the photos in Scott's
butterfly book, Moose's subject is a female.  Nice shot!

Thanks! It was not willing to sit still, or I would have done better.

Fluttering By Moose