Re: [OM] Free image viewer, editor, was: Morning snow squall...

Subject: Re: [OM] Free image viewer, editor, was: Morning snow squall...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 15:36:23 -0700
On 4/12/2016 3:27 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
"Chuck's relatives" = my kids. They not only wouldn't know LCE if it bit them they would never even think of doing a color correction... since they'd never notice anything wrong with the color in the first place. Them that are happy with cell phone for any photo are mighty unobservant and forgiving.

All well, remember all those terrible 3.5x5" and later 4x6" drug store prints? What I see on many LCDs on phones and tablets is a lot better than most of those.

BTW, you might not believe what's hiding in some of the negs those prints were
made from.

Allowances Moose