Re: [OM] Free image viewer, editor, was: Morning snow squall...

Subject: Re: [OM] Free image viewer, editor, was: Morning snow squall...
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 20:50:34 -0700
Don't write off Faststone. I actually kinda like FS for what it is and use it when it works which is much of the time. Easy and quick to learn. Small footprint.

Add this quick 2 minute edit to the mix. Pulled levels, fine tune color (more blue, less green) which I coulda done in levels if I took a bit more time, LCE, done. Faster than PS or LR will load since I'm already using FS as my viewer. If FS isn't going to work then simple to export to DxO or whatever.

http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/misc/Snow_flower.jpg