Re: [OM] IMG: Same Lens, Different Camera

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Same Lens, Different Camera
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 10:47:41 -0500
Hi Chuck,
I prefer the narrower angle when working through the fence wire, and I get larger images of the players. Using higher shutter speeds, I have captured the ball on several occasions, but it is pure luck. Here, letting the camera choose the ISO and shutter speed, I failed. Next time, I'll lock down the variables.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA