Re: [OM] IMG: Same Lens, Different Camera

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Same Lens, Different Camera
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 12:08:16 -0400
Of course!  I'm a little slow this morning, Jim.

Chuck Norcutt

On 4/9/2016 11:55 AM, Jim Nichols wrote:
I don't expect to catch the ball that gets past the hitter.  I prefer to
get it coming off the bat.  I time my snaps by watching the players, and
getting the rhythm of the game.  Here is a successful snap:
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/P3285706fm.tif.html

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA