Re: I Learned a Lot

Subject: Re: I Learned a Lot
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 23:30:53 -0500
I now have a wide monitor, so I was able to have the manual open while working on the images. That made things much easier.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 3/25/2016 11:25 PM, Moose wrote:
On 3/25/2016 9:04 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Yeah, I went through the color transformation instructions for some time, and tried to hit a black point, but with no real luck. I do pretty well when the image includes a white point.

There is a process for adjusting other colors, but it is complex, and I had spent too much energy already. I saved it for another day.

My feeling, as well. Huck Finn expressed my opinion "I shoved in there for a minute, but it was too various for me, I couldn’t stand it." I could probably figure out a way to use it, but I'm just looking at the manual. I've always been better at muddling through the actual product than learning from manuals. I tend at first to work on a copy and just keep trying stuff 'til something does what I want, then do it again, to make sure I know what I did. :-)

I'm happy you got as far as you did in one day!

Moose