Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 23/3/2016: remembering Brussels

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 23/3/2016: remembering Brussels
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 19:15:54 +0100
Thanks Brian. Those days are behind us, as you well know. That said, when I
lived in the Netherlands from 2003 to 2007, I subscribed to a service which
made it possible for me to arrive at Schiphzl 30-40 minutes before my flight
and still make it without running. It was 100 Euro a year, and involved getting
your passport and biometric data on a card which you then used to go through
dedicated turnstiles where there was never a queue.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain