Re: [OM] The Truth is revealed

Subject: Re: [OM] The Truth is revealed
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 16:14:31 -0700
On 3/22/2016 2:49 PM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
Occam's Razor, mon ami, Occam's Razor. <g>

To my mind, the good Bishop has a lot to answer for.

The Church thought so, as well, but as to different things. He was wise enough to die on his own before they caught up with him.

He didn't write anything as pithy as what's attributed to him, although it's
apparently an accurate summary of his view.

Sort of like the First Law of Thermodynamics. A number of scientists said essentially the same thing, but none in the direct, parsimonious form we know today.

Multi Determinate Moose