Re: [OM] The Truth is revealed

Subject: Re: [OM] The Truth is revealed
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 16:22:34 -0500
Thanks for the smile, Mike.  My thanks to Marnie.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Ever wonder why all those socks are missing their mate?  My latest conjecture
was the dryer was the culprit.  I theorized dryers could somehow become
Alcubierre drives, transporting the socks light years away
never to be seen again.  (why do you think they make them 220V?)  The Alcubierre
metric is a Lorentzian  manifold and in flat space-time allows a warp bubble to
occur and  and effectively move away at speeds >c.
Marnie scoffed and asserted this was preposterous as it likely violated energy
conditions and may require exotic matter. Then she sent me a link as proof of
my idiocy and all was revealed:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-35859813

Drat, humiliated again by felines, Mike