Re: [OM] Wichita Gallery Exhibit

Subject: Re: [OM] Wichita Gallery Exhibit
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 15:13:30 -0500
Beautiful work, Bob.  Congratulations on the exhibit.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 3/22/2016 3:04 PM, Bob Benson wrote:
For anyone in the Wichita area this month,  I have a "featured artist"
48-image exhibit at Tessera Gallery, 412 E Douglas.  The opening reception
is Friday, March 25, 5:30 to 9.   The exhibit is open until April 22.

I'd be most appreciative of comments and suggestions.

FYI, the attached shows the images just after hanging -- without image
information, or final straightening etc., and without focus on lighting.
These are taken in mid-day, so bright reflections can be scene.

Bob Benson

https://bobbensonphotography.smugmug.com/April-2016-Gallery-Exhibit/