Re: [OM] Visual Conundrum #18

Subject: Re: [OM] Visual Conundrum #18
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 16:02:08 -0700
On 3/22/2016 4:12 AM, Jez Cunningham wrote:
I see a rusty hex-head in one of the exposures...

On 3/22/2016 6:14 AM, SwissPace wrote:
Looks like an old nut on the beach with some water left trapped inside it as the sea has retreated which is catching the sunlight, the fact the nut is not raised but sunk though is perplexing me, with no sense of scale.

It's always interesting to see what others see in an image of a mysteriously unidentified thing. I don't, of course have that innocent view, as I know what it is.

There is no nut or hex anything involved. I'm not even sure of the scale anymore, but let's say the whole thing, to the rusty edge is maybe 4 in. in diameter. And it's in Harwich, Mass.

Seeing Through Moose