Re: [OM] IMG: Macro Set Reunited

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Macro Set Reunited
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 20:59:16 -0700
On 3/21/2016 1:44 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Last week, I snagged a mint Leica 14198 Extender on Ebay at a good price, and it arrived today, 2 days early. I wanted to complete my macro lens set by combining this extender with my Leica Macro-Elmarit-R 60mm, which I frequently use on the Olympus E-1.

Here is my first attempt, hand-held, using this combination. This is a full frame from the E-1 4/3 camera, reduced in size for posting. It was shot at ISO 200, 1/60 at f/4.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/P3215650fm.tif.html

It works!

Sweet Tooth Moose