Re: [OM] Pretty please . . . [was Don't take my silence for inactivity]

Subject: Re: [OM] Pretty please . . . [was Don't take my silence for inactivity]
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 15:41:00 -0500
> Don't know if the recipe I use is similar, but coffee in the sauce for a
> long slow-cooked brisket works very well indeed. But what do I know?

Oh, I'm sure that would be fine. But my issue is when the steak is
utterly coated with used coffee grounds and tossed on the grill. blah

And that was at some highfalutin bistro place with a egomaniac chief chef.

I guess that I'm not smart enough to recognize good food when I taste it.

AG Schnozz, not AG Lingua