Re: [OM] Pretty please . . . [was Don't take my silence for inactivity]

Subject: Re: [OM] Pretty please . . . [was Don't take my silence for inactivity]
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 07:55:32 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Hmmm...  I'll have to see if that van arrives here when we have another
Grateful Dead concert.  I've given up on mainstream BBQ sauces as they
invariably have too much sugar.  I made my own some time ago based on a recipe
that uses coffee, which I named "Juan Valdez Goes to Hell".

>Love it!  I'll buy Bernie's when the van comes back through SC.
>
>Tina
>
>On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 10:36 AM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> > Hahaha. I do like berning barbecue sauce. Trumps ketchup any day.
>>
>> I never was a fan of "Little Marco's BBQ" and "Lying Ted's BBQ" leaves
>> a nasty aftertaste. "Hillary's" is supposed to taste like all the
>> other BBQ sauces, but changes flavors every week. But "Bernie's BBQ"
>> doesn't even have a store--they sell theirs out of an old VW Bus with
>> flowers all over it, going from one Grateful Dead concert to the next.
>>
>> :)
>>
>> You have to admit that framing up politics in the form of BBQ almost
>> makes it palatable.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson