Re: [OM] Nasty looking visitor

Subject: Re: [OM] Nasty looking visitor
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 07:11:35 -0500
Ominous. I left Vietnam in 1969. Helicopters still jangle my nerves. Yesterday,
as we were walking back to my aunt's condo in Jupiter, FL, a chopper went by at
low altitude, following the line if the beach. That whump-whump sound does me
no favors.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus. This is a perfect mobile device. Any perceived
errors in spelling, grammar, or logic are figments of your imagination.