Re: [OM] IMG: Was Amazon Cloud Drive; Now New Configuration

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Was Amazon Cloud Drive; Now New Configuration
From: David Thatcher <plusphoto@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 19:41:47 +1030
Jim,

I was too busy trying to be humourous, and forgot to add:  It's a great
image, it definitely picks up his internal 'cogitation'.

I've spent too long working on desktops/laptops in my time and just
about all of it unpaid (I'm a networks guy) but 'love jobs' are part of
the game- and good karma (I hope!). :)

davidt