Re: [OM] Solar Roofs - of course to power Olympus cameras - duh

Subject: Re: [OM] Solar Roofs - of course to power Olympus cameras - duh
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 13:29:34 -0600
Oh no. Real slate is substantially more. I watched the house across the street from the one that was mine get its slate roof redone, and the workers could carry only one or two single slates, where they could carry a full bundle of asphalt shingles, Slate is rock, asphalt shingles are thin layers of paper and fiberglass impregnated with asphalt, not more that an eight or so of an inch thick.

-----Original Message----- From: SwissPace