Re: [OM] Solar Roofs - of course to power Olympus cameras - duh

Subject: Re: [OM] Solar Roofs - of course to power Olympus cameras - duh
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 17:52:39 +0000
That sounds very exciting, Ken.

I’m surprised that your roof covering needs replacing.  Over Here the roof
tiles that we use last for a loooong time.  Our slate roof is probable as old
as the house, or could be (1750s).  Our Annex has concrete tiles which are made
to look like small clays and I expect them to last a hundred years or two.  I
expect that someone here will correct me if that’s on the over-confident side
:-)

I’m disappointed that you can’t go with integrated PV, but perhaps it means
that you could have new panels now which would be replace in 30 years’ time
with more modern and more efficient panels.

Good luck with all the work.

Chris