Pineapple Express [was photo only a mother/father could love]

Subject: Pineapple Express [was photo only a mother/father could love]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 12:51:38 -0800
On 3/7/2016 9:34 AM, Mike Lazzari wrote:

We've had the winter that CA was supposed to get :(

Actually, I was about to thank you for sending some this way. Lots of rain this last week, and more on the way. Most importantly, many feet of snow falling in the Sierra.

The drought is a complex thing. This year won't come close to refilling the depleted aquifers in the Central Valley, where heavy, deep pumping has lowered the ground level. But those of us who live from snow melt could get well if this pattern persists for another couple of weeks. Whether we get to 100% storage and water flowing through from snow melt by July 1st., it looks like we will be better off than we have been for several years.

Glug, Glug Moose