Re: [OM] photo only a mother/father could love

Subject: Re: [OM] photo only a mother/father could love
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 12:13:23 -0600
Thanks, Mike. When I was growing up in the 1930s in Mississippi, we had a number of free-flowing Artesian wells around. We actually had one in the barn lot, which had a good stream, and a number in our small town. But they all dried up. So, I have no experience with your deep well systems. I appreciate the details.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA