Re: [OM] Do I need to find another place to shop?

Subject: Re: [OM] Do I need to find another place to shop?
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 12:54:46 -0600
Yes, the geographical designations are confusing at best. I grew up here, and I never felt we had anything at all in common with Indiana or Ohio or whatever. I think that culturally more akin to New Mexico and eastern Colorado and Nebraska, but not too sure about Oklahoma. Politically, we are more like (name your favorite Fascist state).

-----Original Message----- From: Mike Lazzari